Silvey’s Mowers and Chainsaws
Silvey’s Mowers & Chainsaws has been a family owned and operated business in the Newcastle area for over 25 years. Silvey’s is now owned by the Dunn family who bring a great wealth of knowledge in the area of outdoor power equipment.
Who you will see when you visit us:
- With over 8 years of Industry experience in both sales, spares and repairs. Joe started out as the apprentice in 2008 and in 2013 purchased Silvey’s Mowers along side is dad Bill.
- After 20 years in the manufacturing sector Bill joined his son Joe at Silvey’s Mowers in 2015. Bill focuses on the business’ advertising, office work and general sales. He loves a good chat so feel free to hang around for one!
- Joining her husband is 2013 Alex (yes another Dunn!) is usually the your first point of contact when coming into our store or when giving us a call. Alex focuses on our showroom display, sales and spares parts and she will occasionally be the one fixing your machines!
- Jacob is another Dunn you will find at our shop, he started with us when he finished school in 2014. Jacob is still learning the ins and outs of being a small engines mechanic and shows great potential.
- Natalie our 5th Dunn working at Silvey’s Mowers is our cleaner and sometimes the friendly voice you will hear taking your call.
- With a extensive knowledge and understanding of outdoor power equipment. Chris is one of our main mechanics and trust us when we say there isn’t much he doesn’t know about outdoor power equipment.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What are your opening hours?
A: Mon-Fri 8-5 and Sat 8-12
Q: Are you open Sundays?
A: Unfortunately we are not
Q: Do you service all brands of machines?
A: We can service almost any forms and brands of outdoor power equipment. If we are unable to service your machine we will be honest and inform you up front.